Entyvio ( Vedolizumab )
Generic name : Vedolizumab.
Trade name : Entyvio.
Manufacturer information :
Entyvio is manufactured by Takeda Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
Entyvio FDA Approval :
Entyvio first approved May 20th, 2014.
Entyvio Dosage form :
For injection: 300 mg of lyophilized entyvio (vedolizumab) in a single-use 20 mLvial.
Entyvio Indications and Usage :
Ulcerative colitis and crohn disease :
Indicated for adults with moderate-to-severe active ulcerative colitis and crohn disease who have had an inadequate response with, lost response to, or were intolerant of a TNF blocker or immunomodulator; or had an inadequate response with, were intolerant to, or demonstrated dependence on corticosteroids.
- Inducing and maintaining clinical response.
- Inducing and maintaining clinical remission.
- Improving the endoscopic appearance of the mucosa.
- Achieving corticosteroid-free remission.
Entyvio (Vedolizumab) availability in India
- You could import this medicine against import permit on Patient Name.
- Please contact ACT Lifesciences Private Limited for further information.