Simponi (golimumab) Injection
Trade name : Simponi.
Manufacturer information :
Simponi is manufactured by Centocor, Inc.
Simponi FDA Approval :
Simponi first approved April 24th, 2009.
Simponi Dosage form :
- 50 mg/0.5 mL in a single dose prefilled SmartJect® autoinjector.
- 50 mg/0.5 mL in a single dose prefilled syringe
- 100 mg/1 mL in a single dose prefilled SmartJect® autoinjector.
- 100 mg/1 mL in a single dose prefilled syringe.
Simponi Indications and Usage :
Indicated for moderately-to-severely active rheumatoid arthritis in combination with methotrexate.
Indicated alone or in combination with methotrexate for active psoriatic arthritis.
Indicated for active ankylosing spondylitis with or without methotrexate.
Indicated for adults with moderate-to-severe ulcerative colitis that is resistant to prior treatment or requires continuous corticosteroid therapy.
Treatment of chronic sarcoidosis.
Simponi (Golimumab) availability in India
- You could import this medicine against import permit on Patient Name.
- Please contact ACT Lifesciences Private Limited for further information.